How to Relieve Lower Back Pain?
Lower back pain is a common problem and is the most frequent form of back pain. Lower back pain is related to weak abdominal and back muscles due to lack of physical conditioning and overall fitness. Pain felt in your lower back may come from the spine, muscles, nerves, or other structures in that region. It can be a short-term problem, lasting a few days or weeks, or continue for many months or even years. Your low back pain can make many everyday activities difficult to do. In fact, 31 million Americans experience low-back pain at any given time.
What Causes Lower Back Pain?
- Poor posture can result in long term lower back pain.
- Emotional stress is the source of most low back pain.
- Being overweight can cause very painful lower back pain.
- Incorrect sitting for a long time causes back pain.
- Lifting heavy objects causes lower back pain.
How to Treat Lower Back Pain?
The good news, though, is that lower back pain is completely avoidable. Lower back pain is commonly treated with abdominal and back strengthening exercises. Lower back pain relief exercises can reduce your lower back pain. By strengthening and stretching the muscles of your back, stomach, core, and thighs, you can help reduce or prevent problems with back pain. Exercise helps prevent and relieve pain through a number of mechanisms including strengthening key supportive muscles and restoring flexibility.
Lack of exercise can cause or worsen back pain because of increased stiffness and weakened muscles. Some yoga exercises can help to prevent and relieve lower back pain. Acupuncture has been shown to help reduce lower back pain.
How to Prevent Lower Back Pain?
- Good posture can help prevent lower back pain.
- Lower back pain exercises can help to keep your back strong and healthy.
- Lifting heavy objects properly can prevent back pain and other problems.
- Reduced stress can lead to better lower back health.
- Correct sitting posture can prevent low back pain.
- Maintaining a healthy weight can help with low back pain.
- Wearing low-heeled shoes is healthy for your back.
Lower Back Pain Relieve Exercises
- Strengthening exercises, focusing on your stomach, back and leg muscles.
- Stretching exercises to keep your muscles and other supporting tissues flexible and less prone to injury.
- Aerobic exercises to keep the heart healthy, and to increase muscular strength.
- Yoga exercises for back pain relieve.
- Acupuncture is an ancient practice where tiny needles are inserted into specific points in the body as a means of correcting imbalances of energy.
- Massage therapy can be effective in reducing lower back pain.
- Deep diaphragmatic breathing can effectively help reduce low back pain.