Paleo Diet Plan
The Paleolithic diet plan, shortened to Paleo diet plan, is a modern approach to nutrition which tries to emulate our early ancestor's diet for our ultimate health. This diet plan is going to primarily focus on having you eat a diet that's rich in fruits and vegetables along with lean animal proteins. The paleo diet plan is all about eating whole natural foods. The Paleo diet plan is also commonly referred to as the Caveman diet. This diet is a great way to stay in shape and optimize your overall health. The Paleo diet is an effective way to lose body weight naturally. In the present time, the paleo diet plan is very popular throughout the world.
Eat Like Our Paleo Ancestors
This diet plan is actually supposed to follow our ancestors diet regime, so food like dairy, legumes and grains should be avoided. Also you need to avoid processed foods. The Paleo diet plan is estimated to consist of 65% animal calories and 35% plant calories. Salt is your friend on the Paleo diet or any lower carbohydrate diet. The Paleo Diet can be adjusted for your specific tastes, weight loss goals and blood glucose needs. This diet can help your heart health and improve digestive function. The Paleo diet is about enjoying food that is in its natural form and that can either be hunted or gathered.
Paleo Diet Food List
- Meat: Pork, Beef, Lamb, Veal, etc.
- Poultry: Chicken, Turkey, etc.
- Fish: Tuna, Salmon, Trout, Mackerel, etc.
- Fruits: Bananas, Apples, Oranges, Avocados, Mango, kiwi, etc.
- Vegetables: Cabbage, Carrots, Broccoli, Kale, Tomatoes, etc.
- Berries: Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries etc.
- Nuts: Walnuts, Almonds, Brazil nuts, Pistachios, etc.
- Oils: Olive oil, Coconut oil, Fish oil.
- Drinks: Water, Tea, Coffee.
- Other: Eggs, Seeds, Seafood.
Foods to Avoid On The Paleo Diet
- Processed foods.
- Grains: rice, barley, corn, wheat, oats, etc.
- Dairy food: milk, cheese, yogurt, cream, etc.
- Legumes: beans, peas, white beans, peanuts, etc.
- White potatoes.
- Unhealthy oils: margarine, trans fats, sunflower oil, corn oil, etc.